Terroir menu & Vercors products
Here the love of cooking is passed from grandfather to grandson.Today the Chef makes you discover, through his cuisine, all the flavors of the terroir of Diois.Creative, he will make you discover products of Vercors put in flavor by the herbs of his own garden.
Lunch (12h/14h) and diner (19h/21h) from Monday to Sunday
Off tuesday and wednesday (out of season )
Free private parking - Secure garage for Cyclo - Motorcycle stop.
Menu of the day
All our dishes are homemade with local and seasonal products:
- Trout of the Archiane with Almonds, potatoes baked with cream chives and seasonal vegetables,
- Ravioles gratin with goat cheese from the village or the blue cheese from sassenage,
- Diois lamb (recipe of the moment) Gratin Dauphinois et seasonal vegetables,
- ...and the selection of the moment on the slate
The chef's imagination to delight your taste buds, has no limits.
All our dishes are homemade with local and sesonal products, thanks to our regional partners and the chef's garden.
The restaurant has disabled access.
Local wines and spirits as well as Clairette de Die (alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health).
Vegetarian dishes on request
Culinary proposals for special diets
Starter only: 10 €
Starter + main course + dessert : 29 € / + cheese : 34 €
Starter + main course or Main course + dessert : 23 €
Suggestion of the day
Country cheese plate: 6 €
White cheese with cream or fruit coulis : 6 €
All our dishes are home made with local and seasonal products, thanks to our regional partners.
Home Made desserts
- Walnuts cake, mousse with orange liquor, caramelised walnuts
- Cinnamon butter apples, almond crumble, ice cream
All our dishes are home made with regional and seasonal products ,thanks to our regional partners.
Gourmet Partners and Local Producers
- The fish farm of Archiane: the trout of the Archiane
- The La Fayole goat farm in Nonières: the picodon of Nonières
- The cellar of the Maupas of Jérome Cayol: "Clairette de Die" and wine of Chatillon en diois
- the cellar of Jaillance, the "crémant" and wine of Châtillon en Diois
- The butcher of Richard Perrier in Châtillon-en-Diois: the lamb of Diois and the meat of local breeders slaughtered at the abattoir of Die
- Le Fournil bakery in Châtillon en Diois: Breads from local flours in short circuits
All our dishes are elaborated in our kitchen with local products from short circuits
Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health
Contact & Reservation
Free and shaded parking - secure local bike -Free Wifi throughout the hotel and the pool - all our rooms have a private bathroom, toilet, hairdryer, telephone, TV TNT - Pets accepted - The restaurant has a disabled access - Local wines and spirits as well as Clairette de Die (alcohol abuse is dangerous for health) - Vegetarian dishes on request - Culinary suggestions for special diets - All our dishes are homemade with local and seasonal products, thanks to our regional partners.